Oh, wait, I forgot one (actually not a bad option at all):

4) Enter the chord as:

---
Bb

Then, on the same beat, enter just the chord suffix (the "7"), and drag it into position.

That's probably the best solution outside of buying the Bill Duncan font (which I actually highly recommend.)

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY