Jari Williamsson schrieb:
Darcy James Argue wrote:

IIRC (and I may not be), when the registration scheme for Finale 2004 was announced, I believe Coda -- or at least, some people at Coda -- were actually sympathetic to Dennis's ideas. I seem to recall someone saying something about at least creating some method for a user to transfer their registration from one computer to another without having to contact Coda.

You're correct, this was promised for a maintenance release of Fin2004.

But, in fact, this is not possible with the current scheme (as it is hardware bound). They would have to change it to make that possible.

(I am not defending MM on this.)

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com