David W. Fenton wrote:

Er, doesn't Sibelius have a little copy protection/activation code problem that ought to prevent you from switching, given that you won't upgrade past Finale 2003?

Yep, they've got the same call-response sort of activation scheme that Finale has.

Sibelius was very helpful when I needed to get back one of my 2 installs due to a hard-disk change, as was Finale.

But for those who won't upgrade to newer versions of Finale due to key-escrow or other such things to enable continued use of the software in the event of a corporate meltdown, don't bother with Sibelius either.

--
David H. Bailey