On 6 Jul 2005 at 9:24, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

> Indeed. I think Dynamic parts is something that needs to be added to
> Finale ASAP. But it needs to go BOTH WAYS, as other readers of pointed
> out. When I do changes, it's usually after someone PROOFED it on a
> part.

Other than Andrew, who has suggested anything else?

Didn't we start from the Sibelius demo, which gives examples of
editing in both the score and the part, and how in each case, the
changes appear in the other? And how layout issues are independent
for the two views?

I can only think that perhaps you and Andrew didn't view the Sibelius
demo?