David W. Fenton schrieb:

I honestly see nothing about any of these suggestions that belongs with what I conceive of as the concept of "house styles."

I don't for a minute doubt that, but believe me, I thought this through some time ago, and it is pretty much all that is needed. The reason I suggest it this way is the fact that it requires very little for a big improvement, and with very little extra functionality or data structures in the main Finale application and file format.

I guess my point is that the kind of restructuring I'm calling for here would go much further to making it possible to manage "house styles" than any of the things you mentioned.

Except it won't happen.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com