Noel Stoutenburg schrieb:

However, the various publishers cited may wish not to have their house styles duplicated. There was a site which had certain settings defined which I understand was pulled down at the demand of a publisher because the results were too close to the house style of that publisher.

No, that was my website, and it was not pulled down because of any publisher. Henle just demanded that I make it clear that Henle had nothing to do with it. To be honest I wasn't quite sure myself what it was they wanted me to do, but I only heard from them that one time, and the website existed for years after that with no complaints from anyone.

The reasons for closing it had nothing to do with Henle and were purely my decision.

Whatever the case, how does Sibelius deal with this? If they can, Finale can.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de