On 11/07/05, Allen Fisher <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/10/05 4:33 AM, "Darcy James Argue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said this:
>
>> I'm afraid you are sorely mistaken:
>>
>> http://www.finalemusic.com/store/specialoffers.aspx
>
> We've been doing this as long as I can remember...

However, it isn't as aggressively marketed as a "Sibelius trade-up."
Sure, Sibelius is in the small-print list of products that can be
traded in, but there's no large-print "TRADE UP FROM SIBELIUS NOW!"
banner on the front page of finalemusic.com like the
aimed-sqarely-at-Finale offer from Sibelius. I'm sure Sibelius offers
trade-in offers for many other notation products as well, but they're
very much trying specifically to get Finale users to switch.

--
Brad Beyenhof
[EMAIL PROTECTED]