Oh crap. I just installed Finale 2006 and I noticed that I had lost my Firefox preferences, bookmarks, addons and other settings. (And my Snitch settings are also gone.) I just checked my address book now and noticed that it was empty too except for an Apple listing.

I thought it might be just my bad luck (I do have some backups), but the coincidence is too overwhelming.

There are some serious problems with the Finale install. Warning!

-Randolph Peters