On 07 Aug 2005, at 3:07 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Thanks so much. I'll look there. Since I just got this smaller X- keys keyboard, and it shipped with what I thought was a current software CD, I had assumed it was up to date.

Hey Chuck,

As I told Dean earlier, I *never* install a device driver from the CD without checking the vendor's website for a more recent version. No matter how recently you bought the product, there is almost always a newer version available. This is especially true when you are running a recently-released OS, like Tiger.

Hopefully there's an update that fixes your problem.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY