David W. Fenton schrieb:
Well, that's their choice, now isn't it?

Why would you want to make life more difficult for Digest readers by suggesting that no one should bother trimming their quotations?

What does it cost you to agree that cutting quotations to the minimum is A Good Thing? Or how can you argue that it is a bad thing just because you personally believe that nobody should be subscribed to the Digest? That would be like me asking MakeMusic to remove the features I don't use in Finale just because I can't see why anyone would need them (e.g., Simple Entry).

David,
You are always looking for an arguement, aren't you? Darcy just asked a very legicit question, he never doubted that it was their choice, and he never suggested to make their life more difficult. He did agree that cutting quotations down to a minimum is a good thing. So what are you going on about? There was absolutely no reason for this.

Johannes

PS: I am really tired of having to cut out your address from the replies. So whoseever fault it is, you either have to live with getting individual replies twice from me, or take out your reply-to header when you send to the list, to make my life easier.
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de