Dear colleagues;

FinWin2005. I am struggling to complete a score, and need some help from you:

There is a sudden change in the staff spacing, size of noteheads and a general look of the score from the page 16 and on, and nothing I have tried changing has made much of the difference. I am sure it must be possible to copy the format of one of the previous pages onto the rest of the score for a uniform look, but I can't figure out how to do it.

Also, I have asked some time ago and have never received a single answer: is it possible to globally slash grouped grace notes, similarly to what is available at Options>Document Options>Grace Notes>Always Slash Flagged Grace Notes?

I would be deeply grateful for any help offered.

Dr.A.S.Weinstangel