Hello Finale;

I have been asked to do a choral piece, where the voices are grouped two in the treble staff, and two in the bass staff. The two upper voices must have stems pointing in the opposite directions, regardless of their position on the staff. They also don't have the same rhythmic pattern. Example: The soprano voice is all eighth notes, while the alto voice is all quarter notes. Soprano is all stems up, while alto is always stems down.

The same conditions hold for the two voices in the bass staff. The tenor voice must be all stems up, the bass all stems down..

Anyone know any magic tricks that will help me?

Yours; Bill S.