At 09:48 PM 09/23/2005, Richard Bartkus wrote:
>It hasn't been an issue until now, but how can I get the starting measure
>for playback active ?  It's grayed out and I cannot figure out how to make
>it active

On the playback toolbar, click on the icon on the right that looks like a speaker. Under Playback Region, set it to start at the current counter setting.

(This is bad design, but it makes a little sense if you think about it. If you have the playback region set to always start in a particular place, or to start from the leftmost measure, then there's no need to set a measure number. So that edit box is disabled unless you want to start from the current counter setting.)

Aaron.