There no easy way to do this, but Copy & Insert is better for this than Copy & Replace. Then use Patterson's Mass Copy to copy over Measure Expressions, Clef Changes, Key Sigs, etc. I've done it. It's not fast and it's a many-stepped process, but it can be done. Hopefully your separate files aren't too large.

HTH.

J.D. Thomas
ThomaStudios

J.D. Thomas