Hi all,

I can imbed horizontal offsets in the font so that scoops and falls place
correctly by clicking directly on the note (with some help using H & V
handle position values in the Articulations Editor).  I have had much
success with this in my Salzedo font (the L.V. symbol...sideways
parenthesis), and my Brackets and Rolls fonts.  This should not be a
problem.

Also, from the limited discussion so far, there seems to be a clear
consensus of what both the jazz chord and the articulations fonts should
look like.  More examples are always welcome, but what I really need most is
a comprehensive collection of jazz articulations.  I suppose I could plow
through the Jazz font and get them from there, but I am guessing that their
key mapping is a bit non-intuitive, which I also intend to fix.

Anyway, I'll get on it in late November after my ballet gig is over.  In the
meantime, any more input is always welcome.

Bill Duncan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
206-780-2875