Hey Guys:

I'm dealing with a large (28 Stave) band score. I've extracted the parts, and need to edit several things, e.g., reducing the size of the measure number boxes and their positioning, reducing the percentage, etc. The score is in a legal size format, but I need the parts to be in 8.5 by 11 in. So, I have to do some adjusting of distance between staffs and that sort of thing. Question: do I have to do all of these operations individually to each part (file), or is there a way to do it to one and carry the changes across to all the others? Using Mac 2006b.

Thanks,

Dean