Thanks Brad. Where does one access the Settings Scrapbook?

Dean

On Dec 21, 2005, at 8:35 AM, Brad Beyenhof wrote:

On 12/21/05, Dean M. Estabrook <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Question:  do I have
to do all of these operations individually to each part (file), or is
there a way to do it to one and carry the changes across to all the
others? Using Mac 2006b.

The easiest way to do this is to use Robert Patterson's Settings
Scrapbook plug-in. Just perform the necessary changes to one part and
it should be able to propagate them to all the others.

Or else you could write a FinaleScript to perform the necessary
changes, but this is more difficult and there's no guarantee that all
of the operations you need to perform are scriptable.

--
Brad Beyenhof
Real-time Finale discussion: http://www.finaleirc.com