Actually, Dean, if you haven't done much work on the files since
extraction I would very much recommend creating a separate Parts score
as Johannes suggested. I was under the impression that you had already
done some work on the files individually and didn't want to have to
re-extract. If this is not an issue, a new Parts score is what I
always use to change sizes and such for the parts.

--
Brad Beyenhof
Real-time Finale discussion: http://www.finaleirc.com