On 22.12.2005 Robert Patterson wrote:
BTW: an absolutely essential tool for laying out parts is the free plugin, JW Space Systems. It is vastly superior to the built-in system spacing tools, which I have never been able to figure out how to use. (Why bother, when JW Space Systems works so well.) And did I mention, IT'S FREE.

Actually, I don't see all that much between the system spacing tool. The only difference is the extra options for extra page margins, which can avoid rounding errors which still happen occasionally (with both JW and the built int tool).

What I could do with for scores is an enhanced version which can also space between staves, if the white space exceeds a certain percentage. That would really save me lots of time.

Johannes

--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de