Hi, Chuck.

I can confirm this strange behaviour, it happens also with other programs
like Appleworks. Maybe it is a bug...

The only solution I can offer is to use TIFF files instead of EPS. 300 dpi
will be enough.

For preview purposes works perfectly although you will have to prepare EPS
files for the final layout of the book (that probably will be made in
QuarkXPress or InDesign).

[If you already have a lot of EPS files you can convert with the Preview
program.]

¡Salud para el 2006!

Javier Ruiz, composer in "quarantaine".