Hi,

as a happy Finalle 2006b user on Windows, having waited for EPS 10 years to work again, and they seem to do...

I'm doing fine printing PDFs from Word or Quark Xpress. If you need to, you can always tweak Adobe's PDF settings to get better quality (albeit bigger files, too). Are you sure you are losing lines in PDFs. Try and zoom in, and I guess everything should be there, and you may get up to quite the same quality as when printing directly.

Since PDFs are kind of PS anyway, Finale EPS files will continue as vector information in PDFs, I guess, and should be scalable without losing quality.

I have "normal" PDF settings, however, and the result is perfect. I just checked, and I can send you my PDF, if you like.

cheers

Kurt