Which makes me wonder, if it were possible to design a range checker which could render an opinion on the efficacy of ranges for a variety of player abilities, e.g., H.S., College, Professional. I happen to have a range chart (hard copy) which is broken down in a similar manner.

Dean

Ah, but having the visual cue that you're writing notes that only SOME
flutes can play is pretty nice.  If you are specifically writing for
one of the lower flutes, then you can adjust the range for that staff.

--
Stephen L. Peters                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  GPG fingerprint: A1BF 5A81 03E7 47CE 71E0  3BD4 8DA6 9268 5BB6 4BBE