Christopher Smith wrote:

Really, though, there IS a limit to how intuitive a complex program like Finale could be.

Why?

No, I don't think it's an antagonistic comment. I think it's a valid question. Music notation, while complex, isn't *that* complex. The arrangement of the notation on the page, with as little effort as can be achieved, is the difficult task. I don't see that there's an obvious limit to how far this process can go.

If your comment was intended to say "there's a limit to how intuitive an interface such as that of Finale can be", then that's a different matter.

Owain