On Feb 12, 2006, at 9:43 PM, Andrew Stiller wrote:

Every so often one of my postings disappears between my keyboard and the list. For example, earlier today I sent a reply to the query about orchestral forces in various works that never seems to have reached its destination.

Among other things I asked (partly just to be provocative) whether by "Schubert's 9th" was meant the Great C Major or the Unfinished, since the two have recently changed places--and I attended a concert last week in which the C Major was performed as Symphony No. 8.

Just asking...

Oh: and why  are my  postings, some of them, disappearing?

I got that post.

I guess the question would be: why are YOU not getting some of your posts? They would seem to be disappearing not, as you say, between your keyboard and the list, but between the list and your inbox.

Christopher