On 13.02.2006 Andrew Stiller wrote:
Every so often one of my postings disappears between my keyboard and the list.
For example, earlier today I sent a reply to the query about orchestral forces
in various works   that never seems to have reached its destination.

Among other things I asked (partly just to be provocative) whether by "Schubert's
9th" was meant the Great C Major or the Unfinished, since the two have recently
changed places--and I attended a concert last week in which the C Major was performed as
Symphony No. 8.

Your posting did arrive on the list. Thanks for the insights.

I meant the Great C major.

Thanks for your help!

Johannes
--