I just tried the remote. I have to say, the remote is an amazing example of parsimonious design. Apple is doing for the remote control what they did for the music player.

That said, I can't get it to do one thing that I would like. With the iPod, one tap of the center button changes the wheel from a volume control to a slider control. I was hoping for the same thing here, but unfortunately, although it displays a slider control, I can't tell how to manipulate it if it is possible.

Dang. It makes a helluva a DVD player/Media center. I'm pretty sure I know where it will end up.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com