Sorry guys -- slurs that don't extend to the final tied note are a massive pet peeve of mine. For starters, they make it much more difficult for wind players to decide where to take a breath. Slurs are not a "fast event" -- slurs indicate phrasing.

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://secretsociety.typepad.com