At 08:44 PM 3/16/06 +0000, Robert Patterson wrote:
>With regards to proper long slurs, Finale can't do them,
>and it is perhaps the only remaining missing feature that
>cannot be achieved practically by any means using any
>workaround.

Practically, no. Impractically, yes. It's really inconvenient, but you can
create one in shape designer with two slur shapes and a line, and place it
in page view after everything else is finished.

I threw this sample together quickly ... you can see that where the slurs
meet the line need adjustment. As I said, inconvenient. But if absolutely
necessary, possible.

http://maltedmedia.com/images/longslurtest.pdf

Dennis