Kim Patrick Clow wrote:

I'll listen to some of your music because I like hearing new things. I'll listen with an open mind. I love the Naxos series on Spanish composers, for example....I like music that sounds like, well music. If it has drama, melody, and a beat-- I like it. A composition student told me "you just like pretty music." to which I replied, "Yeah so crucify me for having taste."
[snip]

Everybody has taste -- we might not like some of their tastes and they may not like some of our tastes, but everybody has taste in music.

I do like your reply, though.  :-)

--
David H. Bailey