On 26.04.2006 Kim Patrick Clow wrote:
My apologies too for bring up an issue that may have been discussed earlier. I
tend to focus on a narrow band of issues that are a roadblock at the time, and
I tend not to pay a lot of attention if it's not something I am working on at
that time. I just finally settled most of the other troubles Finale has given
me, when I had this trouble with the PDF. So the list's patience is greatly
appreciated.

Not at all. These issues need to be discussed. And if you want to get it fixed you should bombard MakeMusic with "problem reports".

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de