> Like your second example, of course.  It's conventional and
> unambiguous.  And pulling a single measure onto the previous page is
> trivial. John

Sorry if I was not clear about that last point. There are two-thirds of the
B section is on the last page so it is not simply a matter of pulling one
measure. In the second example a page turn (from page two to page three)
would be necessary to jump to that last, single measure. That problem is
what motivated the non-standard example one in the first place - to save
that jump and page turn by putting the final measure at the end of the
second time through the A section.

(In case this is still not clear: The A section and B section are both a
page and a half. The seam is in the middle of page two. With my example one
the navigation would be:
    page one
    first half of page two
    Jump over the one measure marked '2'.
    second half of page two
    page three
    jump to page one
    finish on page two.

Example two:

    page one
    first half of page two
    second half of page two
    page three
    jump to page one
    first half of page two
    jump to the end of page three to play one measure.

Richard Yates