At 10:42 AM 5/29/06 -0400, Christopher Smith
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Under "Items to Copy"... Measure Items... Note Positioning doesn't do
>it? I don't know how it would apply to partial tuplets...

I had checked that. I thought that would do it, but no. In reading the
help, I see why. It only copies notes positioned with the Finale measure
spacing, or hand adjustments made with beat spacing. Notes moved with the
note mover tool (which is the only option for interleaving tuplets) isn't
copied.

Thanks for the suggestions. There must be something under the hood that'll
do it.

Dennis