After sending this, I realized that 1680 64ths exceeds 32767 EDUs. It may give Finale and/or my plugin fits. You could try it. You should have no problem at all with a denominator of 512th notes, but unfortunately I know of no way to enter 512ths thru Finale's UI. (Behind the UI, 512th notes are supported.)

You may be better of with note positioning. My Mass Copy plugin can move them.

Robert Patterson wrote:

So why not enter the whole thing on an underlying tuplet of 1680 64th (1680=7x5x3x16) in the time of 64 64ths? The denominator doesn't matter, but I picked the smallest one that is in Finale's UI to keep the EDU values reasonable. (You don't want any EDU value to exceed 32767.)

Now within the big tuplet each note receives an individual tuplet equal to its length.

A 7:6 tuplet note is 90/1680 of the bar, so its tuplet is 1 16th in the time of 90 64ths.

A 5:4 tuplet note is 84/1680

A 4:4 tuplet note is 105/1680

A 3:2 tuplet note is 70/1680

Once you've set up one bar, you should be able to copy the tuplets with my Mass Copy plugin, assumming the rhythm is always the same.