Dennis Bathory-Kitsz wrote:

Notes moved with the
note mover tool (which is the only option for interleaving tuplets) isn't
copied.

Actually, there is another option for interleaving tuplets AND there is a way to copy note mover spacing. Furthermore, the way to do the latter makes the former easier as well.

First, how to interleave tuplets: use invisible tuplets. This allows for correct playback and alignment. I'll describe the simplest case, if I understand what you mean, which is lh/rh alternations of a 6-let, as you sometimes see in Debussy piano music, as an example.

For 6-let 8ths with the up stem first. Stems up (V1) 3 eighths in the time of 2 quarters. Stems down (V2) uses the same tuplet but with a rhythm of 16th rest (invisified) 8th 8th 8th. If you really use V2 (rather than layers), there is no need to worry about the fact that the final V2 8th spills out of the V2 tuplet. But if you want to be absolutely precise, or want to use layers, on the final V2 8th place an invisible tuplet of 1 8th in the time of 1 16th.

Anyway, I hope you get the idea. Variations on this can solve just about any interleaving scenario I can think of.

As for how to move note positioning adjustments, my Mass Copy plugin does it. And it also moves tuplet assignments, so if you have a lot of interleaved tuplets, you can use it to replicate the first one you set up.

--
Robert Patterson

http://RobertGPatterson.com