Why, oh why is page/scroll view now allocated in 2006 to control E?!!

Surely a logical choice would have been 'E'nharmonic spelling.

Toggling from scroll to page view has been wired to Ctrl-E as long as

I've been using Finale. Perhaps this is a change to on the Mac side

to bring it into harmony with keyboard shortcuts that Windows users

have had since, oh, say, 1990?

This is the THIRD key change for this since I started with Finale (v2.0) and it's one that I'm sure everyone uses a lot. Now, as I run 2005 (for speed) and 2006 (for beauty) more or less side by side it gets really confusing.

Jonathan