At 07:19 PM 7/4/06 -0400, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>I double checked my file and it does have a pdf extension - which I
>would have expected since it was created using Adobe Acrobat.

Just last week, I had the same trouble opening the files created on a Mac.
I was using Acrobat Reader.

They did open in Ghostscript, and when re-saved from Ghostscript, they then
opened correctly in Acrobat Reader.

(The two looked very different in a hex editor.)

This doesn't help you directly, but if they have Ghostscript available at
Kinko's, your file can be opened, resaved, and opened normally after that
for printing -- just an emergency method until someone has a real answer to
this.

Dennis

--

Please participate in my latest project:
http://maltedmedia.com/waam/