Richard Smith wrote:
I think different people think and work differently and this is why a feature some like is deplored by others. Although I had almost 10 years of successful Finale experience before moving primarily to Sibelius, I much prefer the way Sibelius works. I have frequently said it seems to think more like me. Perhaps Finale "thinks" more like you do. I think this is why we have to very mature and very capable notation packages that are quite different from each other.

Richard Smith
www.rgsmithmusic.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]