Have the latest drivers?
www.m-audio.com

You might need to get the drivers, uninstall it, then reinstall it. I've had to do that sometimes with my M-Audio stuff.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi All,

I'm helping my daughter to set up 2007 on her mac (here in Baltimore), and all is well except that
Finale doesn't recognize the MIDI input device (M-audio Oxgen 8, USB powered).  Audio midi set up
shows an icon for it, but "test set-up" does not get the in/out arrows on the icon to
flash, and Finale's midi setup only shows "none" as an option for the input on the midi
channels.  Her old copy of 2005 shows the idput device in italics, leading me to believe her when
she says that it used to work, but I couldn't get it to work using her copy of 2005 either.

Dad would love to be a hero here (and also get some of his own work done during
the visit).  Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Chuck