At 07:14 PM 8/24/06 -0700, Richard Yates wrote:
>> There are six copies of this expression in the score. Grab and move each
>> one & you'll see that.
>
>That's it. I gave up after five (two more than the number of staves). How
>can they multiply like that?

Slow down the tempo from 74 to, say, 32 and they'll multiply less quickly. :)

Anyway, I marquee-deleted them (my usual method of swooping by rather than
trying to grab tiny handles), then undid that and started dragging just to
find out how many there were. Don't know where the bug arose, but wherever
it comes from, it's never bitten me (yet).

Dennis