--- Johannes Gebauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Creating the parts when setting up the score would
> be a serious
> limitation, and cause a lot of extra work later on.

How so? If you needed an additional part, you'd create
it. There would be times that you could change the
staves that were in a part and preserve the work that
had been done to the part from the score. I don't
understand how having a linked part from the beginning
could possibly slow you down. Worst case scenario, you
click Generate Parts to create new parts, as you would
have done anyway. Any other scenario, by the time you
get to cleaning up your parts, you will have less to
do.

You understand that I'm not saying you should go to
any of these parts and work on them while you're
developing your score, right? I'm just saying that
having the parts exist allows you to make adjustments
to them from the score if you desire.

-Tyler