masao iikura wrote:
Thank you, Aaron and David;

I did some experiment and found that settinf in Document | Page Format | Parts works well, and that I can't set items other than those in the menu - for example, Title/Copmpower/Staff Attributes - before I generate parts. Correct?

I guess Title/Composer Posotion comes from Score of Maestro Default Font. But the parts generated without any setting action seems to has some default settings which deffers from Maestro Default Font file (Staff Attributes). Where do they come from?

In the Manage Parts dialog are the old dialogs which we used to see in the Extract Parts dialog from earlier versions. Go to Document/Manage Parts and then click on the Part Creation Preferences button and you can set/change the settings for margins, page layout things, system spacing, etc.

I think that's what you're looking for from your second paragraph. If I'm mistaken in what you're looking for, perhaps you could be more specific about which settings you want to change.

--
David H. Bailey