On 08.09.2006 Chuck Israels wrote:
Well, this is the tricky part.  When you delete the title in the score (I mean
the one that is now on p. 3 and is linked to the parts, the one that appears on
p. 1 of the parts - where it needs to be), it disappears from the parts.  Of
course, it can be copied to the clipboard and replaced in each part
individually, but I can't figure out how to do it once and have it appear in
all parts without also appearing in the score where I don't want it.  If you
can see anything I'm overlooking, please let me know.  It is all too easy to
overlook things when working in unfamiliar systems, and it does seem to me that
this is something that MM people have probably thought of and included in the
linked parts.  I think I just haven't figured it out, and now it's almost 3 AM,
and I have no idea why I am still up.

To be honest, I think this is something the people at MM overlooked, not you. As far as I can see you are out of luck. Imo your best bet will be to create a separate parts score, with the linked parts in it.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de