Dear Johannes,

I am quick to blame my own ignorance, but after a while, I begin to think I've looked everywhere and then blame MM only to find that my vision was not so good, and the needed trigger was there all the time. I just didn't see it. So that's what happened here, and I am again embarrassed at having cried "wolf."

There's a new "Show/don't show" trigger in the frame attributes (control click gets this to come up) that completely solves the problem (Thanks, David Bailey), my eyes just kept overlooking it.

My bad, not MM's.

Thanks for thinking of me generously though!

Chuck