At 01:28 PM 9/11/06 -0400, A-NO-NE Music wrote:
>Chuck Israels / 2006/09/11 / 01:16 PM wrote:
>
>>Otherwise, as far as I know, we are stuck with this process.
>
>It is hard to imagine majority of Finale user is patient
>as you are, yet I don't recall complaint about this on this list.

I don't have 2007, but my default files have come up through various
generations of Finale though 2006. Does the new Finale setup make this
impossible? I can hardly imaging starting years of work from scratch. I
don't even know what all the tweaked settings are anymore -- there must be
thousands, including all the libraries!

Dennis

--

Please participate in my latest project:
http://maltedmedia.com/waam/