On Sep 11, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Christopher Smith wrote:

On Sep 11, 2006, at 2:10 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi Dennis,

I have done what you do successfully with earlier upgrades. I don't know what gave me the notion that it might cause trouble to do things that way in the last couple of transitions. Perhaps Hiro and I are overly cautious and are doing unnecessary work.

Maybe you got the idea from me, as I have reported corruption problems on older files imported into newer versions of Finale (Mac version.) Maybe it has nothing to do with Finale, or Mac, and I just live in a high sunspot area or something...

Christopher

Could be.  When I get ideas from you, they are invariably good ones :-)

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836