From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of dhbailey
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2006 1:58 PM
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Accidentals - what's up?

Mike Cholewa wrote:
I have experienced this behavior in WinFin2k7 too. It only concerns
Speedy
Entry. In Simple Entry there's no problem. I guess it's a bug.

Mike Cholewa
WinFin2k7

Maybe I'm not understanding the problem, but I just tried it in
winfin2007, default document, single staff, entered C, C#, D -- then
with the cursor on D I hit the * key and the natural shows up.

Could you be more specific in listing the steps you're following where
the natural isn't showing up?

--
David H. Bailey

David H. Bailey