Steve Schow wrote:

Lastly, please try to use the GPO player inside Finale instead of the FinaleGPO player. It will work. It would be nice to hear if you're assessment of these differences is related to using midi instead of built in VST. I suspect using full GPO directly inside finale will sound exactly the same as in GPO Studio. If you prefer full GPO over finale GPO, then there are advantages to using GPO studio however. For one thing, its an ASIO app, so very low latency. Secondly, you can control how much reverb on every instrument. But other than that...GPO should function exactly the same way inside Studio or directly inside Finale.

I would have thought that they would sound the same, but I was wrong.

For the record, I did compare the full GPO player AU/VST with the full GPO Studio with exactly the same instruments and other settings.

-Randolph Peters