List members...
I seem to recall an earlier discussion of "wandering" augmentation dots--dots
become separated from the notes they're supposed to augment. I got bitten by
that a few times on a recent project.

Are there reproducible steps leading to this bug? If so I'd like to know them
so I can catch them at the point of their creation, rather than having to sort
through 100+ pages looking at every dotted note and using the dot mover.

Any ideas?

Also--I am trying to remove the attachments from my posts, but I am told that
it is not possible.  I'm still trying to work on it..

Jim W.