Dear Finale List Members:

I was just informed by one of my ChordSymbol users, in inquiring about my
plans to reengineer this product into a far more powerful and versatile tool,
that some sort of message had been posted on the MakeMusic web site asking
about  how to contact me. Do any of you know about this? At any rate, here I
am,
open  to queries, as we're still struggling to find a way to complete the last
tenth  of the engineering for our ear-training application, Hearing Tonal
Music, on the  marketing of which I plan to piggyback the far more versatile
and
powerful  ChordSymbol 2.

Also, feel free to pass along my contact information below to whichever
MakeMusic person was trying to contact me. But please reply directly to me
personally, as I no longer monitor the Finale List.

Thanks very much.

Best,  jrc

Dr. John R. Clevenger, Manager
The Virtual  Conservatory
50 South Patterson Avenue, Suite 203
Santa Barbara, CA  93111
USA
Telephone and fax: (805) 964-7988
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
Web site: _www.virtualconservatory.com_ (http://www.virtualconservatory.com/)