On Nov 30, 2006, at 9:38 AM, Raymond Horton wrote:

Yes - full GPO quality - with only the loss that any WAV to MP3 conversion experiences.

Use the GPO Studio "Record" function. The Finale "save special" does not record GPO.

Uh, I'm not familiar with this function. Does it exist in the finGPO, and if so, how is it accessed. Thus far, I've just saved special, with the GPO files, which gives me the option of WAV or AIFF. But if I then convert one of those to MP3, will it not be cool?

Dean

RBH

Dean M. Estabrook wrote:
So, as I just asked Darcy privately, if I convert the WAV file to MP3, and upload that to my web page, will it play back with GPO quality (Full GPO or FinGPO)?

Dean M. Estabrook
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.comcast.net/~d.esta/

Power embraces greed and abjurs justice